1. Your Personal Data
We collect “personal data”, which is information that identifies a living person, or which can be identified as relating to a living person
2. Personal data we hold
We hold the following categories of personal data:
3. Personal data you provide
We collect data you provide to us. This includes information you give when you , apply for your child to be registered with us, subscribe to our newsletter, sign an agency contract with us. For example we may hold:
• personal details (name, gender, date of birth, email, address, telephone etc.)
• family and spouse/partner or next of kin details
• ***financial information (such as bank details ) **ONLY WHEN REGISTERED WITH US
3.2. Personal data generated by your involvement with the Agency
Your activities and involvement with the agency will result in personal data being generated. This could include:
• advertising imagery / motion capture from any modelling assignments
• where you have asked us for information or written to us;
3.3. Personal data from third parties
We may collect information from social media about you, or if you post on any of our social media pages.
Occasionally, we may collect personal data about you from the media and other publicly available sources.
3.4. Special category (‘sensitive’) personal data
We do not normally collect or store special categories of personal data. However there are some situations where we may need to do so. These may include, for example, if you work with us or apply to do so, or if we need to know about any access, medical or dietary requirements you, or someone in your care, may have.
4. How we use your personal data
4.1. General use
We only ever use your personal data with your consent, or where it is necessary in order to:
• enter into, or perform, a contract with you;
• comply with a legal duty;
• protect your vital interests;
• carry out a task in the public interest; or
• for our own (or for a third party’s) legitimate interests, provided your rights do not override these interests.
In any event, we will only use your personal data for the purpose or purposes for which it was obtained.
We use your personal data for administrative purposes including:
• maintaining databases
• processing model applications;
• performing our obligations under Model contracts
• processing enquiries and requests for information;
• managing feedback, comments and complaints we receive;
• helping us respect your choices and preferences;
• management of suppliers of goods and services;
5. Disclosing and sharing your personal data
We will never sell your personal data .
We may share your personal data with contractors or suppliers who provide us with services. . These activities are carried out under a contract which imposes strict requirements on our suppliers to keep your personal data confidential and secure.
We may share your personal data where required to do for taxation purposes (for example, with the police, HMRC) or where otherwise required to do so by other regulators or by law ).
6. Marketing communications
Unless you have already given us your email address or telephone number so that we can tell you about making donations to us or about the supply of goods and services, we must ask you to “opt-in” to receive fundraising and marketing emails from us. You have the choice as to whether you want to receive or continue to receive these messages. You are also able to select how you want to receive them (post, phone, email, text) and to change your preferences at any time.
When you receive a communication from us, we may collect information about your response and this may affect how we communicate with you in future.
If you are a registered models parent or a subscriber we will send you the newsletter (unless you specifically ask us not to) and you can choose to unsubscribe from general marketing communications anytime
7. Children and young people
7.1. Information for parents and guardians
We take great care to protect and respect the rights of individuals in relation to their personal data, especially in the case of those aged 16 or younger.
We will not use the personal data of children or young people for marketing purposes and we will not profile it.
Personal data about children and young people is only accessible by our staff on a strictly need to know basis.
8. Data security
We employ a variety of physical and technical measures to protect information we hold and to prevent unauthorised access to, or use or disclosure of your personal data.
Electronic data and databases are stored on secure computer systems and we control who has access to information (using both physical and electronic means). Staff receive data protection training and we maintain a set of data protection procedures which our staff are required to follow when handling personal data.